Thursday, August 22, 2013

Project Compilation Simplification

Project Compilation Simplification is about compiling the ingredients in my life and simplifying to a greater aspect. I have too much clutter in my life. I need to reorganize my priorities in my life and the material objects. It will be one day at a time...little by little. My Mantra: I Will Do It! I will also Compile lists of resources to provide for a future. Otherwise, I am addicted to researching my family tree, Pinterest, and reading when I get a spare moment... which is very rare because of my 2 wonderful kids. Bing defines Compilation as ~ WebImagesVideosMapsNewsMore179,000,000 resultsAny time AllPast 24 hoursPast weekPast monthCompilation | Define Compilation at Dictionary.com dictionary.reference.com/browse/compilationnoun 1. the act of compiling : the compilation of documents. 2. something compiled , as a reference book. Origin: 1400–50; late Middle English Latin compīlatiōn ... Compilation - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster ... www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/compilationDefinition of COMPILATION. 1: the act or process of compiling. 2: something compiled See compilation defined for English-language learners Compilation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CompilationCompilation may refer to: In computer programming, the translation of source code into object code by a compiler Compilation error Product bundling, a marketing ... Definition of compilation (n) Bing Dictionary com·pi·la·tion [ kòmpə láysh'n ] 1.something created by bring things together: something created by putting together things that have been gathered from various places 2.gathering: the process of bringing things together from various places to form a whole Synonyms: gathering, compiling, collecting, assembling, composing, collation, drawing together, bringing together, accumulation.

No comments:

Post a Comment